Tuesday 21 February 2012

Song of the Day: #24


For real, I don't think it's possible for G-Eazy to make a bad song. The latest song from the rapper, sees him in a rather reflective mood and it's brilliant. The song also features a fantastic chorus from Dominique LeJeune.

G-Eazy had this to say about the track:


"Check out my new single ‘Marilyn’ featuring New Orleans’ indie songstress Dominique LeJeune. After seeing her play at a small DIY backyard concert, I tracked her down and brought her to my studio. She’s got such an amazing, unique voice, so I was stoked to see what we could put together. The outcome was an extremely personal song about the highs and lows of an intense relationship"


Check out the track below and you can download it for a price of your choice, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment