Tuesday 14 February 2012

Free EP: James Blake - Live Album


One of my friends saw James Blake live at Benicassim, last year, and I said to her, "I like his music, but I'm not sure how good he'd be live." She assured me that, in fact, he is brilliant live. Finally, I have been given solid proof. The James Blake fan tumblr, has put together an entire EP of live performances, and it features songs from all of his releases. Blake's voice is completely hypnotic and you can't help but be mesmerised by it. Even if you're not a massive fan of James Blake, you have to appreciate the talent that this young man has. You can download the entire live album below. The tracklisting is as follows:

James Blake - Live Album (.zip) (Right-click / Save As..)

1) Unluck
2) The Wilhelm Scream
3) I Never Learnt To Share
4) Lindisfarne
5) Limit To Your Love (Feist Cover)
6) Give Me My Mouth
7) To Care (Like You)
8) Anti-War Dub (Digital Mystikz Cover)
9) Klavierwerke
10) CMYK
11) Once We All Agree
12) A Case Of You
13) Enough Thunder
14) Love What Happened Here
15) Tep And The Logic

No comments:

Post a Comment